Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rainbow Children's Center Annual Spring Carnival


Me with Some of the Wonderful Rainbow Kids!

 Every year, the Rainbow Children's Center comes together with the Moorpark United Methodist Church and puts on a spring carnival! I was asked to appear at this year's carnival on the 27th and help run the "Princess Game" while taking pictures with the kids; it was such a blast! I had a fantastic time- and the kids did too!

I also had the opportunity to watch a presentation by the Dylan Gregory Hatch Foundation of Moorpark. The foundation raises money for children with special medical needs whose families struggle financially to afford medical treatment, tuition, and/or certain appliances that aid the daily welfare of the child. At the carnival, the Hatch family presented two recipients with extraordinary gifts, including a wheelchair lifting device, household appliances, and gift cards to places such as Target. It really moved me to get involved with the organization, I hope to do so soon!

Me Next to My Royal Lake, Holding my Royal Treasure Bowl!
Me with Another Adorable Rainbow Child!
The Dylan Gregory Hatch Foundation Presentation
Drawing the Grand Prize Winner of Two Disneyland Tickets!
Hanging Out with a Few of the Girl Scout Volunteers!
Hanging in the Face Painting Line with Three More Adorable Kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment