Saturday, April 7, 2012

Miss Southland / Santa Monica Pageant

I thought I had already written about the Miss Southland / Santa Monica Ppageant- but when I viewed my blog, it was not there! Oops! So here it is now:
I love that I get the opportunity to attend other local pageants in my area! It allows me the chance to get to know my fellow local titleholders a little bit more while watching a lady (or in his case, two ladies) win their titles. On March 11, the Miss Southland / Santa Monica Pageant granted two more women the exciting opportunity to compete in Fresno for the title of Miss California 2012! It was a fierce competition: with over 20 ladies vying for the open titles, the judges had very difficult decisions to make... at the end of the evening, Carly Valdez was crowned Miss Southland, and Courtney Lee was crowned Miss Santa Monica! Congratulations, ladies!! Can't wait to see you at State! =)

Me with Miss San Fernando Valley 2012, Jacey Sisneros
Goofing off with Miss Tustin 2012 Keila Halili- haha! =)
My Teen (Amanda Ford) and Me! I love her =)
My Teen and "Adopted Teen," Miss Culver City OT Olivia Sichmeller =)
The beautiful winners with Miss CA Noelle Freeman!
Patti Reuter: my saving grace- and best chaperone ever! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment