Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moorpark Rotary Club Luncheon

Wow, two appearances in one day! I LOVE it!
A few hours after the Chamber of Commerce Breakfast, Olivia and I had the privilege of attending the weekly Rotary Luncheon- also held at the Moorpark Country Club! We enjoyed a tasty lunch and then sat in on the club meeting; during the meeting, Olivia and I received the opportunity to introduce ourselves and talk very briefly about the Miss California Organization- and then I was asked to sing on the spot! I sang Orange-Colored Sky, which everyone seemed to enjoy! It was quite an entertaining lunch, to say the least, and it gave Olivia and me another invaluable opportunity to meet and greet with some wonderful members of the Moorpark community!

A Peek Inside the Rotary Meeting!
Olivia and Me with the Four-Way Test Sign: A Code of Rotary International

No comments:

Post a Comment