Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pegasus Fashion Lounge: Official Sponsor of Miss VC!

Posing Outside the Store!
When it comes to my journey to the Miss California Competition, sponsors are of vital importance! By purchasing advertising space in the Official Miss California Program Book, they provide the funding necessary for each of the 58 contestants to receive participation scholarships; in addition, it provides a wonderful opportunity for me to get to know the community I am representing. With that said, I am very happy to announce that Pegasus Fashion Lounge of Thousand Oaks has become an official sponsor for my journey to Miss California!
Pegasus Fashion Lounge is located off the 23 Freeway at Avenida de los Arboles in the Vons Shopping Center. The store's clothes are not only super chic but of great quality and well-priced! And not only is Pegasus purchasing advertising space- they are donating an outfit for me to wear at Miss California!! I am SO grateful to have such a wonderful business on our sponsorship team! Thank you, Pegasus Fashion Lounge!! =)

Thank you, Pegasus Fashion Lounge!!



















                   **P.S. Check out their Facebook page: Pegasus Fashion Lounge on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment