Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Miss California Pageant, Part 5: KMPH TV!


On Wednesday morning, my roommate and I volunteered to do an interview with the local Fox-affiliated news station KMPH! We gathered with some other fellow contestants in the lobby of the theatre at 8 a.m., where we participated in a game-show like segment that tested our knowledge of the State of California! Split into So Cal vs. Nor Cal, I got 3 out of my 4 questions right and helped lead my team to victory! It was SO much fun- a good warm-up for the Onstage Question Competition I had that evening! It was also a great bonding opportunity for my roommate and me  =)

This is Kayla Bailey reporting...! =)

Filming the segment!! SO much fun!! =D

The Teams with Clayton, Our Awesome Anchor and Game Show Host! Haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment