Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3rd of July Fireworks Spectacular!


The 3rd of July event in Moorpark is a rich tradition in the community and one that I look forward to attending every year. But for me, this year was different: I had the honor and joy of attending the fireworks event as Miss Ventura County!!
I, with my fellow local and community titleholders, walked around the event taking pictures and talking with various families about life, about independence, and about the inspirational organization I am a part of (Miss America! Woo!); it was not only a wonderful bonding experience with my fellow titleholders- it was an incredible opportunity to get to know the foundation of my hometown and what I represent when I dawn my crown and sash: the people of Ventura County! =)

Miss CA Princesses Ashley and Alyssa Horton; Miss VCOT Amanda Ford; Miss Simi Valley Shelby Herzig, Miss Twin Counties Sarah Salazar, Miss Culver City OT Olivia Sichmeller, Miss Teen Simi Valley Taylor Thompson

We all HAD to do a jump picture!! =)
Me with My Wonderful Teen <3 
Me with Miss Teen Moorpark Emily Gratke and Miss Moorpark Sydney Campbell
Me Hanging Out with Some Great Girls! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment