Tuesday, July 31, 2012

25th Annual Wine and Food Festival

This past Sunday, I attended the 25th Annual Wine and Food Festival in Camarillo to volunteer my services working the Land Rover Jaguar booth! Land Rover Jaguar of Ventura has graciously agreed to  supply my parade cars for the remainder of my service as Miss Ventura County! Woo-hoo! So I was more than happy to help them out at the festival!
The Wine and Food Festival is an annual gathering of major wineries, breweries, and restaurants with the purpose of networking their specialties to the community. There were also some amazing dessert booths and olive oil vendors. Overall, it turned out to be a beautiful day and a very fun event! =)

Watching Over My Future Parade Car! =P
Making New Friends at the Ventura County Star
Me with the Owners of Cantara Cellars
My glass appropriately only had water! Haha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment