Thursday, January 17, 2013

TOHS Girls Varsity Soccer Game National Anthem!

Singing the Anthem on the Field!
On January 7, I had the honor and pleasure of singing the National Anthem to kick off one of the Girls Varsity Soccer games at Thousand Oaks High School! Everyone there was very welcoming; it was a lot of fun singing for them! I don't get a lot of opportunities to sing the National Anthem, so I was more than happy to visit TOHS and sing for their game!! I gotta tell you, though: I was doing my best to stay balanced, but it was very hard... my heels were sinking into that grass!! And it was VERY cold on that soccer field; it was about 40 degrees that night!! I admire all of the soccer players that had to run around in the cold after I finished singing and retreated to the heater in my car!! Haha =)

Note My Sinking Heels...!!
Finished! It was a success =)

No comments:

Post a Comment