Thursday, January 17, 2013

EPIC Fitness: Official Trainer to Miss Ventura County!

Me with Adam Berezowsky, CPT and
Owner of EPIC Fitness!
When I was crowned Miss Ventura County 2012, I knew I had some BIG responsibilities, one of them being to get into great shape for the Miss California Physical Fitness Competition... and when debating on how I was going to get into fantastic shape, I didn't know where to start- until Nancy, my Executive Director, purchased a BOGOPOD deal online for a boot camp program in Simi Valley. Little did I know how much my life was about to change... see, I had tried many other programs and methods of getting into shape and staying in shape, but nothing I tried really got me where I needed to be for Miss California; but after three months of attending Adam's EPIC Fitness Boot Camp classes, some additional personal training sessions, and eating according to Adam's recommendations, I was in THE BEST shape I have ever been in- truly, EVER, I went from an 8 to a 2 (check out my AMAZING results below)!! Even after Miss California, I have continued to work out with EPIC Fitness to not only continue to stay in shape- but to continue to have FUN doing it!!  =)
And now, EPIC Fitness has become the official physical fitness sponsor for Miss Ventura County!!! YaY!!! Not only did Adam donate a $50 scholarship to our Physical Fitness competition winner: he will have Miss Ventura County 2013 participate in his boot camp program absolutely FREE!! That is an incredible opportunity for our 2013 winner, I couldn't be more excited to work out alongside whoever she may be!!
So I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to Adam and everyone with EPIC Fitness, who in my journey have become like family to me; I appreciate all of your faith and encouragement in every obstacle I have had to overcome and your continued support for our organization as I pass on my crown!! <3

Working Out at EPIC Fitness!
Workin' it! Haha =)


No comments:

Post a Comment