Wednesday, January 16, 2013

PJ Reading Night @ Moorpark Library!

With Some of My Wonderful Audience!
Last week, I made my first appearance in the New Year at the Moorpark City Library! I've spent several mornings and evenings as a guest reader for the Moorpark Library- but this time I got to come in my PJs as part of their Pajama Reading Night, sharing some of my favorite bedtime story books such as Grandfather Twilight and The Napping House (where everyone is sleeping!). The kids seemed very enthusiastic about the books that I read, and I was more than excited to return to the Moorpark Library and share my love for reading! =)
To keep updated on the special events at the Moorpark City Library, check out their website and their  Facebook page!

Reading "Grandfather Twilight"
Reading "The Napping House"

No comments:

Post a Comment