Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Miss California Send-Off Party!

It was my honor and pleasure to attend the send-off party for our beautiful Miss California, Leah Cecil! Held at the Baldwin house in Fullerton, it was a lovely afternoon full of catching up with several of my fellow Miss California 2012 contestants and committee executive directors. I also had the opportunity to catch up with Bob Arnhym, the CEO of the Miss California Organization! But the main event was watching the "dress parade"- Leah modeled ALL of her Miss America outfits!! From her arrival outfit to her evening gown, we had the pleasure and privilege of getting to see everything before she left for Miss America!! Which is why I don't have very many photos to show here... haha =)
Overall it was such a wonderful afternoon that I felt SO excited and honored to be a part of!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment