Monday, December 31, 2012

Noontime Optimist Club Camarillo Visit and Presentation!

Speaking to the Club Members!
 On December 3, I drove to Camarillo and visited with the Noontime Optimist Club a second time; this time, however, I was their honorary speaker! I gave a presentation and talked to the club about my year as Miss Ventura County, competing at Miss California, and the wonderful organizations I represent: the Ventura/Santa Barbara County Scholarship Association- and, of course, Miss America!
Overall, the afternoon was a LOT of fun! All of the members were so warm and welcoming!
The club's annual Youth Walk is coming up on January 26! To get involved as a volunteer or sponsor, click here for their contact information!

With President Ada Lee Sullivan!

No comments:

Post a Comment