Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Celebration at the Moorpark City Library!

With My Decorating Committee! =)
Following my final parade as Miss VC, I headed down to the Moorpark City Library for their Christmas Celebration! I sang carols with the kids while creating ornaments and decorating the library Christmas tree with them! I was only there for about two hours, but it was a lot of fun! It was also very enjoyable because one of our Miss VC 2013 contestants, Carly Paul, shadowed me! I find it very important for our contestants to see what I do and what she will possibly do should she win the 2013 title. Overall it was a very fun afternoon filled with fun, Christmas spirit- and lots of glitter!! =)

Coloring in my Candy Cane Ornament!
Putting it on the Tree! =)
Helping One of the Kids Put His Ornament
on the Tree!
With Two Library Volunteers! They drove all the way from
Agoura to help out... now THAT'S service! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment