Sunday, September 23, 2012

Simi Valley Days Parade!


This morning Simi Valley had their annual fall celebration and kicked off the festivities with their annual Simi Valley Days Parade! We were a record #19 in the lineup!
It's always wonderful to get to meet the people of the county I serve and represent! Everyone on the parade route was very kind to me! Along the way, there was a mother and her red-haired daughter; when the mother saw me, she pointed at me, looked at her daughter, and said, "Look honey, she's a redhead!" The daughter then looked up at me- and suddenly her eyes grew wide, and she started waving at me! It felt SO amazing to give a girl that may have been a little insecure about her hair color some comfort... just another reason why I love being Miss VC! <3

Our Wonderful Ventura/IJM Crew and Princesses!
A Great Shot of My Teen and Me!

This Navy Sailor Was Kind Enough to Pose with Us! =)
Me with Miss CA IJM Kim Bebo <3

Pom Pom War!!
Me with Miss Teen Simi Taylor Thompson <3 

With Miss CA Princess Alyssa Horton <3 
Teen & Miss 4eva! <3 

Me with Princess Bella! =)
Shared a Car w/ My Teen! We had fun!
<3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment