Friday, September 21, 2012

Moorpark Chamber of Commerce Breakfast

Me with Rotarian and Field Representative Adam Haverstock
This morning, I woke up extremely early (for me! haha) and attended the monthly Moorpark Chamber of Commerce Breakfast at our very own Moorpark Country Club! I got to eat a very tasty breakfast and talk with a lot of local business owners in the community of Moorpark about the Ventura County Scholarship Association and all of the wonderful tools I have acquired from being a part of this local organization and the Miss America system; in addition, each person in attendance had the opportunity to promote their business and/or cause to the entire room for 30 seconds, so I was able to get the word out to everyone attending that we are in need of corporate sponsors and scholarship donors! I even had a few businesses approach me after the program and express interest in donating! Woo-hoo!!
Overall I had a great time meeting more fantastic people from my wonderful hometown community of Moorpark! =)

Me with Chamber Chairman Robert Sichmeller and Director of Operations Abigail Sichmeller! =)
View form My Seat in the Breakfast!
I love my job! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment