Saturday, November 10, 2012

Moorpark Trick-or-Treat Village!


On Saturday, October 27, the Arroyo Vista Recreation Center put on its annual Halloween event, the Trick-or-Treat Village! In addition to a village where trick-or-treaters enjoy stopping from station to station and collecting candy, there were Halloween arts and crafts, moon bounces, and carnival games- all promoting safe Halloween celebration!
I was asked to assist with the trick-or-treat village itself; I had a station by one of the graveyards they created! I decided to take the opportunity to dress up as a "Pretty Pretty Princess" so I could wear the pouffiest dress I could find! I also enjoyed getting to know some of the youth of the community; a lot of kids from the high school were also volunteering for the event- it was awesome to get to talk with them about why they are volunteering and to share a little bit more about my platform!
Overall: a GREAT time!!

Working the "Grave Yard Shift!"
Hehe!! I crack myself up...!!
Rough Flight for this Witch...
Goofin' Around with Dear Friend & Chamber Director of
Operations Abigail Sichmeller! Hehe =P
It got dark!! Uh-oh... =P
My FAV Pic from the Day!!
Sleeping Beauty + Miss VC = Perfection!! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment