Sunday, August 26, 2012

Avocado Diva & The Ventura County Fair


I hope everyone made it to the Ventura County Fair this year! It was SUCH a blast to attend; there was great food, great entertainment, and fantastic traditional carnival games and various attractions!
I spent my entire day at the fair on August 9; in the afternoon, I volunteered in the agriculture building for my good friend Brenda Cusick and her company, Avocado Diva. Avocado Divs prides itself in shipping in avocados from small farms across the state of California that they call heritage avocados; and man are they tasty!! Brenda set up a coloring station that I ran to entertain the kids while the adults helped themselves to a sample tasting of various heritage avocados and avocado tea; it was a huge success!
Later in the day, I was joined by my fellow titleholders Amanda Ford (my teen!); Olivia Sichmeller, Miss Culver City's OT; Alyssa and Ashley Horton, Miss California Princesses, and several adorable Miss Ventura County Princesses! We spent several hours in the evening riding rides such as the carousel, taking pictures with some fans, and bonding as sister royalty; it was a wonderful day that I will cherish forever! =)


Coloring at the Agriculture Building for Avocado Diva!
Me with my Miss CA Princesses and Brenda Cusick
Me with My Teens Amanda and Olivia! <3 
Going Through One of the Fun Houses!
Going Down the Slide!!
Photo Op with Some Fans ;)
LOVE these girls!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment