Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Miss Tustin 2012

What an evening of incredible food, entertainment, and thrill watching another lucky girl join the ranks of the local Miss America titleholders!
This past Saturday was the Miss Tustin Pageant; the Miss Ventura County crew and I met with our good friends, the Miss Fullerton crew, for dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill; then we journeyed over to the local high school and watched Keila become Miss Tustin 2012!! There were so many wonderful performances, including a men's quartet, Miss Tustin 2011 Courtney Trouten, and Miss Tustin 2010 (and my best friend) Sarah Salazar!
It was my first pageant where I attended as a titleholder; it was so surreal! I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of Miss America local titleholders and even got to have a small reunion with my good friend and predecessor, Miss City of Orange Megan Wisler. My teen Amanda and I were also very fortunate to have "adopted" Olivia, the newly crowned Miss Culver City's Outstanding Teen! It was so much fun getting to attend a pageant I was not competing in- and even more fun watching one girl's life end as she knew it <3

                                         Miss Culver City's Outstanding Teen, Olivia Sichmeller,
                                         Myself and my Teen, Amanda Ford! =)

                                         The Miss Ventura County, Fullerton, and Culver City
                                                                       Titleholders!

                                          The Southern California local titleholders with former
                                          Miss Tustin 2011, Courtney Trouten

No comments:

Post a Comment