Monday, February 27, 2012

Erin Bailey: BEST sister ever!

Family support is the most wonderful gift! I could not have competed for Miss Ventura County without the support of my amazing friends and super-incredible family: my awesome parents Mark and Charlene- and THE most incredible sister ever, ERIN BAILEY- who made me this amazing Miss CA preparation box and sent it to me from her home in Colorado!! It was SO amazing and SO amusing I just HAD to blog about it!!
The box includes:
-Jump Rope
-Deodorant
-Complete workout outfit!
-Workout Mix
-Deodorant
-Hairspray
-Nail Kit
-Energy and Protein Bars
-Calorie Counter Book
-Portable toothbrushes
-The Complete Set of Insanity Workout DVDs
-My last piece of chocolate!
-Sports Illustrated (for motivation!)
-Disney Princess Water Bottle
-Plastic tiara clips
...and a LOT more!!
Erin, you are seriously the best sister ever!! I love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment